friday 40k humor

friday 40k humor

Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Tournament Season

Welcome All, The 2011 Tournament scene is upon us!

Well members and guests the 2011 tournament is here and picking up speed. The number of tournaments popping up is increasing after a slow first week. Already I've seen tournaments scheduled as far out as May. It's looking to be a good year from all indications!

I'd like to encourage all ML members to post any info or news they come across so all members may benefit. Hell post anything you want, I'd like to hear from everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys again at ths Spring DBCC event and hope to have a good representation at CAG bash.

To our guests that visit our home page and visitors section in the forum, I'd like to encourage comments. It's always good to hear from different people and their opinions and thoughts! I hope to be able to increase the postings and info on the home page maybe even have a monthly article set. We'll see how it goes.

Well good luck to everyone this year!

Warmonger
blog comments powered by Disqus